Subscribe Us

Header Ads

'Is It A Lie There Is Insecurity, Nigerians Are Hungry, No Good Hospitals, No Jobs For Youths?' Mbaka Asks Presidency

Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Fr Ejike Mbaka, admits he truly took three contractors to President Muhammadu Buhari, but that their mission was to solve the insecurity problem in the country. 

Mbaka, who was seen in a viral video blessing his congregation on Sunday, stopped midway and explained that the three contractors used his influence to gain access to the president, promising to end insecurity and help revamp Nigeria's oil sector under three months. 

Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka

He stated that Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, is a “shame to himself and the people he is representing”.

The cleric, however, thanked Shehu for announcing that he (Mbaka) was not being fed by this administration. He described Shehu and every other person attacking men of God as crocodiles.

He said, “This is a Nigeria that if you say the truth, you will be attacked. We survive the attack of the crocodiles who want to eat the fish in the fishpond because all those who attack men of God are crocodiles, but God is ready for them. 

“I am not discouraged, I had been waiting for them to challenge any of the things I said, what they call it in philosophy is the fallacy of ad-hominem, the fallacy of mere argumentum. You allowed the truth to be hidden, then you started attacking the person who said the truth. You don't attack the messenger, challenge the truth, whether there is insecurity or not, whether there are good hospitals in this country or not, what are you talking about? 

“How God has loved us and saved us from COVID-19 but our leaders have turned themselves to the Corona we are suffering. Are we not hungry? Are there employment opportunities for the youths as they ought to be? The money they are packing for elections, if they use it to build industries, won't our youths have places to work? 

“When they talked about giving Father Mbaka contracts, I don't want to talk about that because I was laughing, it is a laughable, childish accusation. Whoever is saying that is a shame to himself and the people he is representing.

“Father Mbaka's voice came from the spiritual, so what I am saying is unchallengeable. Why I have been silent, I was waiting for them to change until God said 'speak'. There are some messages that are like dew, some are like rain but some of them are like thunder. Anybody challenging that message is challenging the God of thunder and he should be careful. 

“The Father Mbaka who was speaking is not just a priest but by the grace of God the father, son and holy spirit, under the holy anointing, is a job provider. To the glory of God, the people that are benefitting from me every month, direct salary earners are not less than 23, 000 people. If I can be paying not less than 23, 000 youths, direct workers. My parkers and loaders, I pay them every two weeks and I thank the governor for giving us an enabling environment, That is why you should be praying for Fr Mbaka. I am helping the church through labour provision to win souls. The person who is challenging Fr Mbaka, how many people are you feeding? If I talk, you talk because the government is paying you Do you know how many people pay?

“Before you challenge me when I talk about unemployment, I am an employer. When someone talked about the contract, I was laughing, the three men he talked about, I am not here to defend anyone's stupid allegations but God is using that man to tell the world that Buhari's government is not giving me money. 

“Shehu, may God bless you for telling everybody that you are not giving me contracts and the three men we brought that will handle insecurity for the country, they had the gadgets, they had the facilities, that was during the first administration. They had the platform to end insecurity in one month.

“It was under Abba Kyari, I handed them over to the government people, they denied them. I don't even know these people, they just came to Enugu and said can I help them reach the government, that the level of insecurity in this country and how Nigeria has been shipping their oil out and bringing them back, that we are losing, that they have all it takes to revive the oil apparatus in the country and get the whole youth employed and the issue of killing and insecurity will die. These are the three people they rejected.

“Am I begging them? Do they know how many people feed? To the glory of God, without them giving me money, I don't beg them. I put my hands on the altar and say I don't even have their number. Fortunately, they reported that they denied me of contracts? Which contract? Do they know how many widows I pay for their house rent? Do they know how many students I pray their school fees, home and abroad, if a single individual who doesn't have a child, a biological child, can be doing this, the federal government should do more. 

“I talked about a hospital, the last time I saw one bungalow they were building there and they said it is a federal government project, I almost knocked it down. What am I doing with that rubbish? I have promised God I will give the church in the Enugu diocese and the church in Nigeria the best hospital in Nigeria and to the glory of God, I will do it. God has given me grace, ingenuity and courage, creativity and the courage are unstoppable.”

Politics News AddThis :  Original Author :  SaharaReporters, New York Disable advertisements : 

from Latest News https://ift.tt/33gRnIh
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments