Subscribe Us

Header Ads

“I Won The Grammy On My Own”, Says Burna Boy

Renowned African Gaint, Burna Boy, is fully prepared not to let Nigerians forget about his Grammy win in a hurry.

Burna Boy in his recent tweets claims that he won the award on his own and his kids will be inspired to do the same. He is positive that his Kids will confidently talk about his Grammy win and will be inspired to exceed his achievements and achieve greater things as well.

“My kids will confidently beat their chest and say “Daddy did it on his OWN, We can do it on our own”

He further stressed the importance of a person knowing who he is, as nobody will be able to tell the person who he is or is meant to be.

“When you KNOW yourself. NOBODY can tell you about yourself. KNOW YOURSELVES and never go against yourself”

The post “I Won The Grammy On My Own”, Says Burna Boy appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3r7uzUQ
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments