Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Music Video Director, HG2 Filmworks Warns Davido To Stop Threatening His Life

Nigerian music video director, HG2 has called out sensational singer, Davido for threatening his life.

Taking to his Instagram page, he shared a tweet calling out the “FEM” singer for threatening his life, and in the caption, he wrote that he has been hearing his plans and that if anything happens to him, he(Davido) will face the consequences. He wrote: “@davidoofficial I dey hear ur plans … I dey call u out … if anything happen to me .. U GO HEAR WORD”. What prompted the director to make such a statement is unknown but it is hoped that things get settled before the matter escalates further.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

@davidoofficial I dey hear ur plans … I dey call u out … if anything happen to me .. U GO HEAR WORD

A post shared by Folarin (@hg2filmworks) on

The post Music Video Director, HG2 Filmworks Warns Davido To Stop Threatening His Life appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/2I7lhb0
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments